- This event has passed.
OPEN RIDE: June 5-7
June 5 @ 10:00 am - June 7 @ 5:00 pm$40
Tickets, RV and cabin reservations on May 22, 2020 at 10:00am for this non-event ride. Friday-Sunday passes will be available for purchase online while individual day passes (Saturday and Sunday) will only be available at the gate. We recommend that you purchase in advance so that you can get through the line quickly.
Prior to the ride, make sure that you have an up to date waiver in our system by completing a new waiver online. All minors (17 and under) must have a notarized waiver with their parent/legal guardian’s signature.
Friday-Sunday Pass: $40
Saturday-Sunday Pass: $30 available at the gate
Sunday Pass: $20
- Back In Sites: $60
- Pull Thru: $90
- Premium Pull Thru: $120
- Pine Island reserved primitive camping: $30
- Primitive Camping: $15; purchase upon entry
- Sportsman’s Paradise Cabin (11 occupancy, fully functional): $800
- Dirty Dozen Cabin (12 occupancy): $640
- Trails End (10 occupancy): $560
- Boars Nest (8 occupancy): $440
- Eagle’s Landing (6 occupancy): $350
We are prepared for your safety and the safety of our employees. Here are a few changes that you may notice:
- Staff and customers will be asked to social distance at the recommended 6′ distance in all buildings. Our employees will sanitize thoroughly, wear a face mask and maintain all social distancing protocols.
- Our Welcome Center will be at 25% occupancy. We ask that ALL minor waivers to be notarized be completed before arrival to the park.
- Shower House will have a limited capacity but will be open 24 hours. Please be patient as we work through lines during peak times and sanitize after showers. More information will be provided at check in.
- Eating Pavilion tables will be spaced out to 6′ or more.
- We ask that you social distance on trails as much as possible.